10 Tips for Writing Your “About Us” Page
1. Facts and honesty, not hype.
2. Seek to inspire and build trust.
3. What do your visitors want to know, do not get off track.
4. Be specific instead of, don’t try to make bold claims.
5. Give great info, kind of a sneak peek behind the curtains.
6. Connect with your audience.
7. Express your values and benefits.
8. List credentials, certifications, awards. Plus “Social Proof” testimonials.
9. Include a photo of you “in action” or additional product or general photos
10. Be interesting!
Keep Your Company Focused With a Targeted Mission Statement
1. Describe what your company does.
2. Describe how your company does what it does. …
3. Add why (your company does what it does). …
4. Put your new mission statement to work. …
Examples of Famous Mission Statements.
Starbucks: “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.”
Virgin Airways: “Our mission statement is simple, yet the foundation of everything we do here at Virgin Atlantic Airways… to embrace the human spirit and let it fly.”