Online Marketing "Get Found"
You can have the best looking website in your industry, but if no one can find you online, what's the point! Let us help you get found online and start generating sales.
WHY IS SEO IMPORTANT
SEO is a critical and often missed feature that helps develop fast, robust, and user-friendly websites that are more likely to start ranking higher in search engines. This turn helps generate more traffic while bringing more qualified potential clients to your website with the end result being more clients acquired.
SEO is also necessary with building brand awareness through Off-Page SEO for your business because when people search online, potential clients are more likely to trust a site that has lot’s of listing and a solid presence all over the internet when they search, making you appear relevant and trustworthy. Businesses that are not very visible online rarely generate new business.
If you have a website and want to make sure you are visible online, you should utilise SEO to build a strong web presence and bypass your competitions to gain new customers for your business.
Here are 5 benefits to having SEO built into your website
1. Help create a user-friendly website
2. Generate more traffic which equals more Clients
3. Convert more visitors into clients by attracting the right audience
4. Brand Awareness
5. Get ahead of your competitors
On-page & Off page SEO
What is The Importance of On-Page SEO. Search Engine Optimization? This is the backbone of your website therefore it is one of the most important parts of online marketing. … Doing proper On-Page SEO will help improve and even dominate your website’s ranking in the most important search engines like, Google, Bing and Yahoo. Helping your website generate more quality traffic which is needed for new clients.
What is The Importance of Off Page SEO? Please note, Off Page SEO is effective only if the On-Page SEO is done properly first. Search algorithms & ranking systems are always changing, but within the SEO community Off Page SEO is still a crucial part of SEO. So, it is important that you have trustworthy, and high authority off-page SEO in order to make sure you give your website the best ability to rank.
Building backlinks is still the Golden Standard and the heart of Off Page SEO. Because all search engines use backlinks as indications of specific linked-to content’s quality. Therefore, a website with lot’s of high value backlinks is in better position to rank better than other competitors websites with fewer high quality backlinks. This is a good strategy to take over as the leader online.
OK, so there are 3 main types of different links, see below for details.
- Self-Created Backlinks – These are important as they also give you online authority when potential clients are researching you. They are created by for example adding a backlink to an online directory, forum, business listing, press release, blogs with anchor text that is optimized. You need to be careful though because if you do not know what your are doing, this link building can be viewed as Black Hat SEO and Google, Bing and other search engines do not like this and it can hurt more than help..
- Natural links – These are safe, effective and happen naturally. An example would be you are blogging or writing on another blog and you are adding links to things that interest you. This is creating a natural link to the other site and your site. This kind of activity if done consistently is powerful.
- Manually built links Again, you need to know what you are doing here so you do not get Flagged as doing Black Hat SEO. In this process you are deliberately link-building. Example can be linking up with specific Online Influencers that are attract the audience that is perfect for your business to share your content and links to their audience. You can also get other businesses to link to your website. Both are great ways to build your Off Page SEO and will help you move up the rankings.
Google Ad Words / PPC
The Significance and Importance of Google AdWords. Want to pour Rocket Fuel onto your marketing campaign? Then running a Google Ad Words campaign can accomplish this. Remember, Google is the largest search engine on the Internet today, so logically if you want to use the Internet as a profit-making source and to grow your business, you need to use Google to your advantage. And, if you want Instant Gratification, Google AdWords can deliver results FAST and help make your marketing efforts a lot easier. How, by driving highly targeted traffic to your online ads and using their pay per click traffic through the use of proper keywords. But be careful, most people that use Google Ad Words are not successful because setting up a proper campaign really is an exact science. But, once set up properly, it can be a powerful way to grow your business while your organic traffic and ranking get better. Then you can slowly back off the Google Ad Words Campaigns.
Laser targeted Facebook Ads
The Importance of Facebook Ads and why they work.
Facebook is arguably the best platform to spend your marketing dollars on, yes even better than Google Ad Word (Arguably). The question is why is it the best, followed by why have I not been successful marketing of Facebook. Let us simplify this, with Facebook you can target an audience better than any other advertising platform in the world, that is a fact and NOT arguable. Marketing is all about getting in front of the right audience, this is the hard part then you want to also get in front of the right audience that has characteristically shown they have the intent and ability to buy. If you can get in front of these people at the right time, you are in a great position to generate lot’s of sales. With Facebooks Platform, you have the ability to laser target and generate this type of traffic consistently to the point you will eventually know that if you spend one dollar, you will get back 4 dollars. With that kind of data, it’s almost like having a crystal ball as you can calculate your risk and returns. Now, for example, you can target clients with Google Ad Words also, but nowhere as good as you can with Facebook. Here is the issue, again you need an expert, as Facebook Ninja to generate these types of results as there is a lot more to it than just running ads.
fall in love with our marketing
grow your business
It has never been easier to grow your client base & increase revenues with a strategic marketing plan!